Teacher with responsibility for developing IT
Required from September 2016
Main / Upper PayScale
Our Academy is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and outstanding teacher to take a lead on developing IT across the academy. The successful applicant will work in a strong team and will benefit from the wider professional opportunities available working for a Northern Education Trust Academy alongside a leadership development package within the academy.
We are looking for a teacher who is ready to take the next step in their career development and:
- Is passionate about pupil learning, progress and well-being;
- Is experienced teaching in one or more key stages;
- Demonstrates real
enthusiasm and commitment to developing a
dynamic and motivational curriculum;
- Embraces the vision and the caring, nurturing ethos of our academy;
- Has excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Is innovative in the use of IT and able to develop a strategic direction for IT;
- Able to support colleagues in developing their use of IT across the curriculum;
- Is an effective professional role model
within and beyond the classroom and
plays an active role in the wider life of our academy.
Visits to the Academy are welcomed and will take place on TUESDAY 1ST MARCH at 3:30 – please telephone the office to confirm attendance.
Norton Primary is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application forms and further details are available from Office Manager Amy Marshall, on 01642 356091 or [email protected] and should be returned to the Principal Susan Dawson.
Closing date: Thursday 10 th March
Interviews: Week beginning March 21st