Required from September 2016:
Main / Upper Pay Scale (permanent)
Our Academy is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and outstanding teacher. The successful applicant will work in a strong team and will benefit from the wider professional opportunities available working for a Northern Education Trust Academy.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about pupil learning, progress and well-being;
- Is experienced teaching in one or more key stages – please state strengths;
- Demonstrates real enthusiasm and commitment to developing a
dynamic and motivational curriculum;
- Embraces the vision and the caring, nurturing ethos of our academy;
- Has excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Is able to take responsibility for an area of curriculum development across the academy;
- Is an effective professional role models within and beyond the classroom and
plays an active role in the wider life of our academy.
Visits to the Academy are welcomed and will take place on THURSDAY 10th MARCH at 3:30 – please telephone the office to confirm attendance.
Norton Primary is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application forms and further details are available from Office Manager Amy Marshall, on 01642 356091 or [email protected] and should be returned to the Principal Susan Dawson.
Closing date: Wednesday 23 rd March
Interviews: Week beginning April 11th