Required from September 2017
Main / Upper Pay Scale
Our Academy is looking to recruit enthusiastic and outstanding teachers for the new academic year. The successful applicants will work in a strong and committed phase team within our wider staff team and will benefit from the wider professional opportunities available working for a Northern Education Trust Academy.
Please state your teaching and curriculum strengths clearly on the application form as more than one post is available across the academy.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are passionate about pupil learning, progress and well-being with a commitment to the development of the whole child;
- Demonstrate real enthusiasm and commitment to developing a dynamic and motivational curriculum;
- Embrace the vision and the caring, nurturing ethos of our academy;
- Have excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Are effective professional role models within and beyond the classroom and plays an active role in the wider life of our academy.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful children who have a huge potential and who deserve the very best opportunities;
- Supportive, dedicated colleagues and governors who care passionately about our school and local community;
- High quality professional development including through the Northern Education Trust
Visits to the Academy are welcomed and will take place on Thursday 2nd March and Friday 3rd March at 3:30.
Norton Primary is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application forms and further details are available from Nicola Ironside, on 01642 356091 or [email protected] and should be returned to the Principal Susan Dawson.
Closing date: Thursday 16th March @ 12pm
Interviews: Week beginning 27th March