Early Years Lead
Required from September 2016
Main / Upper PayScale plus TLR 2A
OurAcademy is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and outstanding Early Years teacherto join our leadership team and take responsibility for the leadership of theEarly Years phase. The successful applicant will work in a strong team and will benefit from the wider professional opportunities available working for a Northern Education Trust Academy alongside a leadership development package within the academy.
Weare looking for a teacher who is ready to take the next step in their careerdevelopment and:
- Is passionate about pupil learning, progress and well-being;
- Is experienced teaching across Early Years;
- Demonstrates real enthusiasm and commitment to developing a
dynamic and outstanding Early Years provision;
- Is able to develop and involve others within the team to ensure a shared vision for the Early Years;
- Is skilled in analysing and evaluating a wide range of information, including data, to inform forward planning for further improvement;
- Is able to effectively develop strong links with parents and external agencies;
- Embraces the vision and the caring, nurturing ethos of our academy;
- Has excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Is an effective professional role model within and beyond the classroom and
plays an active role in the wider life of ouracademy.
Visitsto the Academy are welcomed and will take place on THURSDAY 3rd MARCH at 3:30 – please telephone the officeto confirm attendance.
Norton Primary is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employmentchecks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post issubject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applicationforms and further details are available from Office Manager Amy Marshall, on 01642356091 or [email protected] and should be returned to the Principal SusanDawson.
Closingdate: Friday 11 th March
Interviews: Week beginning March 21st